4 whole chicken legs , deboned
2 teaspoon salt
1 stalk spring onion
few thin slices of ginger
3 tablespoon Shaoxing wine (Chinese cooking wine, try o get the premium grade)
1) Rub boneless chicken legs with salt.
2) Roll up and tie with cotton strings.
3) Place the rolled chicken on a plate with ginger and spring onion. Steam over medium heat for 15 - 20 minutes or until cooked.
4) When cool, discard spring onions and ginger, transfer chicken rolls and together with the steaming sauce into a container, add in Shaoxing wine. Make sure the chicken rolls are immersed in the sauce. Chill in the fridge for a day.
6) Remove cotton strings, cut into pieces and serve. Enjoy.