1/2 chicken, cut into pieces
25 g wolfberry （枸杞）
5 -6 pieces of dang gui (Chinese Angelica), soaked in 2 tbsp of hot water （当归）
50 g seedless red dates （红枣）
4 mushrooms, soaked
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon corn flour/tapioca flour
dash of pepper
1/2 teaspoon sesame oi1
1/2 tablespoon shredded ginger
spring onion - optional
1) Soak wolfberry and red dates for 15 minutes. Remove mushrooms stems, boil with salt and oil for 10 minutes. Cut into pieces.
2) Marinade chicken with light soy sauce, salt, pepper, sugar, dang gui, follow by corn flour, sesame oil, ginger and spring onions. Mix well, transfer them on a plate. Leave aside for at least 15 minutes.
3) Spread mushrooms, red dates and wolfberry on top of chicken.
4) Steam for 25 minutes over high heat.
5) Serve hot with rice. Enjoy!