6 egg yolks
30 g fine sugar
40 g sunflower oil
120 g fresh blueberry - blend into puree
120 g plain flour.
6 egg white
1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
50 g fine sugar
1) Combine ingredients A in a big mixing bowl. Use egg whisk to whisk till the mixture is smooth and thoroughly combined and set aside.
2) In a clean, grease-free mixing bowl, beat egg whites for a few seconds until frothy, add cream of tartar, then beat hard until softly-peaking. Beat in the sugar, beat just until stiff, shiny peaks form.
3) With a spatula gently fold the egg whites into the batter in a few batches, scraping the bottom and sides of the bowl, until just blended . Pour into an ungreased 18 cm chiffon cake mould. Bake in preheated oven at 165 deg C for 40 - 45 mintes until cooked.
4) Remove from the oven and up-side down immediately. Leave to cool completely.
5) Use a thin plastic knife to run around the cake"s side . Slice the cake and serve.