Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Salted Egg Yolk Fried Chicken Wings 炸咸蛋黄鸡中翅




Don’t worry my friends, I am still alive and kicking. I hope you guys have been doing ok!
Whatever free time I had playing Candy Crush and blogging last time are now used taking care of my first grandchild, who is 7 months. I take care of her daily needs and wants including feeding, bathing and pooping. Thanks to my hands on husband, I can still cope with preparing daily meals for my family. Haha. In fact, I am eager to share many photos and recipes of new dishes! Please allow me some time.


For today, I would like to share salted egg yolk fried chicken wings. 


I adapted the recipe from Table for 2.


1 comment:

  1. this was a such a fabulous broccoli yoghurt and its recipe is really simple i have to save this page for making this recipe. thanks. online food delivery restaurant

    ReplyDelete