225g bread flour
100g dried mixed fruits
12.5g milk powder
40g caster sugar
1/2 tbsp green tea powder
1/2 tbsp instant dry yeast
1/4 tsp salt
+- 110 ml water
a) 15g almond flakes
b) crumble topping (recipe click here)
1) Mix all the ingredients into mixing bowl except water and butter. Slow down mixer speed and pour in water slowly, beat for 1 minute.
2) Change mixer speed to medium, beat till it forms a dough.
3) Add in butter, beat till it forms a smooth and elastic dough.
4) Add in dried mixes fruits at slow speed till well mixed.
5) Cover dough with a damp cloth, rest for 40 minutes.
6) Divide the dough into 6 equal portions. Roll into small balls. Cover with a damp cloth and rest for 5 - 10 minutes. Shape the dough into the desired patterns and let them to proof for another 40 minutes.
7) Brush the top with egg wash. Sprinkle almond flakes or crumble topping on top. Bake at 190 degree C for 15 - 20 minutes.