A)Ingredients: (Makes 5)
150g bread flour
50g low protein flour
15g Castor sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp instant dry yeast
50g whole egg
70g water (room temperature)
B) 15g unsalted butter (room temperature)
1tsp salad oil
50g diced big onion
100g canned tuna flakes (any brand, drain)
1/4 tsp black pepper ( adjust to your taste)
1/8 tsp salt ( adjust to your taste)
35g mozzarella cheese
1) Combine all ingredients A, beat at low speed till an almost smooth dough is formed.
2) Add in butter beat at medium speed until the dough becomes smooth and elastic.
3) Place the dough into a container, cover with a piece of damp cloth or cling wrap, leave it to prove for 80 minutes.
4)Filling: Heat up oil, stir-fry diced onions until fragrant, remove from heat, add in the remaining ingredients, except cheese. When cool add in cheese and mix well.
5) Divide dough into 5 equal portions, roll into balls. Cover with a piece of damp cloth and rest for 10 minutes. Flatten each dough, spoon filling in the centre of each dough round, and gather up edgess, twisting together and pressing to seal. Place on paper baking cups. Repeat the rest. (You may do your own desire shapes and patterns).
6) Arrange them onto the baking tray, brush with egg-wash, sprinkle with sesame seeds. Rest for 30 minutes.
7) Bake in a preheated oven (190 degree C) for 18 minutes.