Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Peach in Cheese Muffin
Recipe :Adapted from here.
Ingredients: Makes 9 -10 muffins
125g salted butter
80g caster sugar
2 whole eggs
50g shredded cheddar cheese
110g plain flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
10 pieces of canned peaches in syrup (drained)
1) Beat butter and sugar till soft.
2) Add in one egg at a time. Beat well after each addition. Beat till fluffy.
3) Add in shredded cheddar cheese, mix well with a rubber spatula.
4) Sieve flour and baking powder together. Gently fold into (3), mix well.
5) Spoon batter into each paper cup till 3/4 full. Place a piece of peach on top.
6) Bake in preheated oven at 170 degree C for 25 minutes till cooked.