Thursday, December 24, 2015
Christmas Tree Nutella Bread
Hi! Dear bloggers and friends. Today is Christmas Eve ,here I would like to wish everyone of you a very Merry X'mas and a Happy New Year.
320 g bread flour
50 egg (whole egg without shell)
3/4 teaspoon instant dried yeast
1/2 teaspoon salt
20 g fine sugar
160 c.c fresh milk
50 g unsalted butter ( at room temperature)
1) Combine all ingredients ( except butter) in a mixing bowl . Mix and knead to form a dough.
2) Add butter and knead till the dough becomes elastic and smooth dough. Put the dough in a lightly greased big bowl, cover with damp cloth or cling-wrap. Leave to ferment for 50 - 60 minutes in a warm place.
3) Divide the dough into 4 equal portions. Roll into balls. Cover and rest for 15 minutes.
4) Sprinkle a little bit of flour on the working surface table, flatten the dough with rolling pin. The shape is slightly square bottom and a sort of tear drop, triangle like a Christmas tree. Roll equal size for each piece of dough (long triangle shape). Got a piece of baking paper lift the shaped dough onto the paper. Spread nutella across the area. Please watch the video for clear instruction.
4) Leave to ferment for 40 - 50 minutes. Brush with egg wash and bake in preheated over at 180 deg for 15 minutes.