The other day I visited http://hslingkitchen.blogspot.com/. I like her raisin cup cakes. So today i baked and gave them to my colleagues. They like them very much.
I improvised the recipe by sprinkling sun flower seeds on top of the cake. The healthy sunflower seeds are crunchy and gives extra bite to the chewy raisins and soft cake.
Recipe (makes 7)
120 g butter
80 g fine sugar
120 g (about 2 eggs) eggs
120 g low protein flour + 1 tbsp baking powder, sift together
40 g raisins
40 g chocolate chips
sun flower seeds
1) Cream butter and sugar.
2) add egg one at a time, beat well.
3) Fold in flour.
4) Add in raisins and chocolate chips.
5) pour into paper cups until 3/4 full.
6) Sprinkle sun flower seeds on top of the cakes.
7) Bake in preheated oven at 150º -160º C for 15 - 20 minutes or until cooked.