Recipe: Source from Cookies, bars & brownies with minor modification
225 g plain flour
1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1/4 tsp salt
250 g salted butter, softened
180 g light brown sugar
200 g castor sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
2 large eggs
300 g rolled oats
100 g sunflower seeds
1) Preheat the oven to 180 deg C. Grease three large baking trays or line with parchment paper..
2) Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt in a bowl, sift together.
3) Beat the butter, both sugars and the vanilla in a large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating until just blended after each addition.
4) With the mixer on low speed, beat in the flour mixture, oats, and sunflower seeds.
5) Drop teaspoons (tablespoon for big biscuits) of the dough onto the prepared baking sheets. Bake for 10 -15 minutes, until golden brown. Rotate the baking tray half-way through for even baking.
6) Let the cookies cool on the baking trays until they harden a little, 2-3 minutes. Transfer to racks and let cool completely. Store in an air-tight container.