Monday, November 24, 2014

Sweet Milk Buns





Got this link from my niece. Heard about the buns which are so soft and puffy. Even until the next day the texture still supposedly remained intact. This is enough to convince me so I didn't wait another second more to give this a try. I hurriedly gathered all the ingredients and started the process.

The buns turned out to be soft, puffy and tall.  I am happy and like the end product.  I will definitely make these buns again and again. Thanks again to 'My Mind Patch' for sharing this wonderful recipe.

RECIPE:
Ingredients:
150 g whole milk
20 g condensed milk
3/4 teaspoon instant yeast
225 g bread flour
25 g cake flour
40 g fine sugar
25 g beaten egg
1/4 teaspoon salt
30 g unsalted butter

For method pls click here
http://mymindpatch.blogspot.sg/2014/11/sweet-milk-buns

No comments:

Post a Comment