Monday, June 21, 2010

炸虾酱鸡翼 DEEP FRIED SHRIMP PASTE CHICKEN WINGS




舅母, please .....can I..........

Oh Yes, do it fast, I can't wait anymore. They are so tempting!

It has been a long time I last cooked this dish. As my children said they wanted fried chicken wings for dinner, so I decided to cook shrimp paste fried chicken wings. I chose to cook shrimp paste because you will never go wrong with the flavour. As you can see the girl in the photo, who is my niece , she is very delighted to take a picture with a plate of fried chicken wings because her mother will never cook deep frying stuffs at home.
Recipe:

1.2 kg chicken or chicken wings
1 tablespoon shrimp paste
1 no egg
1 teaspoon sugar
1/2 tablespoon pepper
1/2 tablespoon corn flour

4 tablespoon self raising flour

Method:

Marinate the chicken with the above ingredients for 4 hours or overnight.

Add in 1 teaspoon sesame oil, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and mix well. Leave it for 15 minutes .

Deep fried the chicken wings until golden brown.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment