RECIPE: from STEAMED CAKE by Zubaidah Bte Chepa
Ingredients ( A):
30g cooking chocolate
4 egg yolks
2 egg whites
110g caster sugar
25g plain flour
25g cocoa powder
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp chocolate emulco
1. Melt ingredients A, leave to cool.
2. Beat Ingredients B until fluffy and add into mixture (1). Finally add in ingredients C and D.
3. Combine mixture evenly and pour mixture into a lightly greased 8" x 8" square mould.
4. Cover with aluminium foil and steam for 35 minutes.
30 g castor sugar
1/2 tbsp ovalett
30g superfine flour
20g corn flour
100g cream cheese
1 tbsp condensed milk
1 tsp apple green colouring
50 g cooking oil
1. Beat A until fluffy and thick.
2. Sieve flour into egg mixtures and mix well.
3. Beat C until soft and add into above mixture.
4. Finally pour in oil and mix well.
5. Pour directly onto chocolate mixture, cover with aluminium foil and steam for another 30 minutes.