3 whole eggs (about 180 g without shell)
100 g sugar
8 g cake emulsifier
20 g water/fresh milk
130 g plain flour
1/2 tsp double action baking powder
50 g corn oil/melted butter
50 g meat floss
1) Beat eggs, sugar and emulsifier until light and fluffy.
2) Add in water, continue to beat it rises and thickens.
3) Fold in Sifted flour and baking powder, mix well until well combined. Gently add in oil, mix until all well blended.
4) Pour into a greased and lined 23cm square baking pan and level it. Steam for 20 minute over high heat.
5) Cut the cake into 2 equal portions, one layer spread with butter cream or mayonnaise, then place the 2nd piece of cake over it. Sprinkle meat floss on top. Cut into pieces and serve.