I baked this banana bread for breakfast. The texture of this bread is like cake. It is moist and fragrant. It tastes so good, I don't even need to spread butter or jam on it.
3 whole eggs
200g bread flour
100g plain flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
2 tsp Cinnamon powder (optional)
2 tsp mixed spice (optional)
4 bananas (about 400g)- mashed
60g chopped walnuts (roasted)
1) Cream butter and sugar till creamy.
2) Add in eggs one at a time and beat well.
3) Add in sifted flours, baking powder and baking soda alternately with milk, mix well.
4) Add in mashed bananas, walnuts and spices (optional) till well combined.
5) Pour into a greased loaf tin. Bake at 180 degree C for 45 - 50 minutes till golden brown and cooked.
Note: I made 1/2 recipe, baked in a 20 cm x 12 cm x 7 cm loaf tin.