90g unsalted butter ( room temperature)
140g fine sugar
150g low fat blueberry yoghurt
1 tsp vanilla essence (optional)
1/2 tsp fresh orange zest
160g self-raising flour
1 cup of fresh blueberry
1) Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line muffin tin with paper liners.
2) In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add the eggs, vanilla, yoghurt and orange zest, whisk until the mixture is creamy and thick.
3) In a small bowl toss together the blueberries with about 1-2 tbsp of the self-raising flour. Set aside.
4) Add the remaining flour to the batter mixture and just mix till the flour is mixed through but don't over mix.
5) Using a spatula, fold in the blueberries making sure not to burst them.
6) Bake for 20-25 minutes.