Happy New Year
Ingredients for the candles:
25g butter (room temperature)
25g icing sugar
25g egg whites
25 g Hong Kong flour
a few drop of red, blue, purple and orange colouring.
Method: Prepare a 21cm x 36 cm baking tray. Line with baking paper and lightly grease.
1) Beat butter and icing sugar till creamy and light.
2) Add egg whites in 3 stages. Beat well after each addition.
3) Gently fold in flour, mix until well combined.
4) Spoon mixture into 4 different bowls, add in colouring. Fill the coloured mixture to the small piping bags respectively.
5) Pipe the pattens onto the greased baking tray carefully.
6) Pour Swiss Roll batter over 5) and using a rubber spatula gently spread evenly. Gently tab the tray 2-3 time to minimise bubbles.
7) Bake in preheated oven (190 degree C) for12 -15m minutes.
73g egg yolk
21g caster sugar
38g corn oil
38g fresh milk
73g low protein flour
146g egg white
73g caster sugar
Method: ( Chiffon cake method)
1) Mix ingredients A together.
2) In another big bowl, beat B ingredients until stiff peak form but not dry.
3) Mix 1) and 2) ingredients together.
100 g fresh Cream - Whip cream with 1 tbsp of caster sugar, add in 2 tbsp cranberry sauce, mix well. Ready to use.