150g Bamboo leaves (soak in boiling water for 4 hours, Wash and drain)
20 hemp strings x @80cm length
(B) 3.1/2 - 4 tbsp chopped shallots and garlic (about 4 shallots and 4 pips garlic)
800 g pork belly (with skin), cut into 20 -24 pieces and marinate with the marinade for at least one hour.
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp dark soy sauce
1/2 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp Chinese cooking wine (Shaoxing wine)
1 teaspoon ground pepper
1/4 teaspoon Five -Spice- Powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tbsp light soy sauce
1/2 tbsp sugar
1/2 tbsp corn flour
20 pcs Chinese mushrooms (soak to soften, wash and drain)
20 pcs dried chestnuts (wash and soak with hot water, remove skin)
(F) 100g dried shrimps, wash and soak for 20 minutes, drain)
1kg Glutinous rice, soak for 4 hours and drain (add 1 tsp salt)
3.1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp ground pepper
1/2 tsp Five spice powder
1/2 tbsp dark soy sauce
1/2 tsp sesame oil
1) Heat up wok with oil, saute 1tbsp chopped shallots and garlic till fragrant, add marinated pork belly stir-fry till fragrant. Add in mushrooms and chestnuts, add some water, simmer till semi dry.
2) Heat up 1/2 tbsp oil and saute 1 tbsp chopped shallots and garlic, add in soaked dried shrimps stir-fry till fragrant, dish up.
3) Heat up 2 tbsp oil, saute 1 tbsp chopped shallots and garlic, add in glutinous rice and fry till fragrant. Add in the remaining ingredients (G) and stir-fry for few minutes till all mix well.
4) Fold 2 pcs of bamboo leaves into a cone, spoon in 2 tbsp of glutinous rice , dig a well in the centre, add in dried shrimps, 1 pc mushroom, a chestnut and one piece of pork belly. Spoon 2 tbsp of glutinous rice on top. Wrap into a pyramid and tie with hemp string. Repeat the rest till finished.
5) Put the wrapped dumplings into pressure cooker, add water (must fully covered the dumplings ), add 1 chicken stock cube (Knorr brand), and boil (boiling water ,cook) for 45- 60 minutes.