250 g potatoes
1/2 tsp salt
100g minced pork
1 /2 onion, peeled and chopped
some black pepper to taste
4 tbsp plain flour
1 small egg
some bread crumbs
1) Cook potatoes in boiling water until soft, drain. Peel and mash into paste while still hot.
2) While cooking the potatoes, heat up a non-stick frying pan with little oil, saute the big onion until fragrant. Dish up.
3) In a mixing bowl, mix all ingredients until well combined.
4) Divide mashed potato mixture into 15 equal parts and form into cylinder/round shapes. Coat with plain flour, dip in beaten egg and coat with bread crumbs .
5) Heat up oil, deep-fry potato croquettes at medium-low heat until golden brown and cooked. Dish up and serve.