|mushroom seasoning powder|
If you are on healthy diet programme, you can consider this recipe .
~ 1 piece of beancurd (doufu) 300 g
~ 100g minced pork
~ 1/2 tsp mushroom seasoning powder
~ 30g green bean noodle or bean vermicelli (dongfen)
|green bean noodle (dongfen)|
~ 6 cups of stock
~ 1 tsp salt
~ 1 tsp sugar
~ 1 tablespoon corn flour
~ pepper to taste
1) Wrap beancurd into a piece of cloth, then squeeze out the water.
2) Soak green bean noodle (dongfen) in water until soft, drain and leave aside. Wash vegetable and leave aside.
3) Combine beancurd and minced pork into a bowl, add in sugar, salt, mushroom seasoning powder and corn flour, mix and stir at one direction till the mixture is firmed enough to shape into balls.
4) Bring stock to boil, over medium heat, add in beancurd balls till cooked.
5) Add in green bean noodle (dongfen) and vegetable and cook for few minutes, remove from heat. Serve.