Five stars for this super light and soft bread . ☺
No wonder Cass (@ 揾到食) and Jane (Jane's corner) have praised so much and highly rated this potato bread. I totally agree with them. It is soft, light, fragrant, does not stick on your teeth. and I will definitely make this bread again and again.
Recipe: (This is my version)
100g bread flour or high protein flour
50g plain flour
3g instant dry yeast (1/2 tsp + 1/4 tsp)
1/4 tsp salt
5g milk powder
25g butter or margarine
50g potatoes, steamed and mashed
1) Put all ingredients (except butter) into a mixing bowl, beat over slow speed for 1 minute. Add in butter and beat over medium speed for 8 minutes to form a pliable dough (smooth and elastic), form into a round shape.
2) Cover with wrap or a piece of damp cloth, leave to proof till double the size ( to test whether it is well fermented, poke a hole with your finger in the cnetre, the hole should not bounce back or shrink).
3) Divide dough into 30g each small dough. Roll into round balls, arrange onto a 8" or 21 cm round greased baking pan.
4) Leave to proof again for 45-60 minutes.
5) Bake in a preheated oven at 185-190 degree C for 10-15 minutes.
6) Remove from oven, glaze with beaten egg or butter while it is still hot.
Nice and soft potato breadReplyDelete
Hi,アンゼエリン, thank you for your compliment. Have a nice day.ReplyDelete
Wow, yours look very soft. Yummy :)ReplyDelete
yes, the buns look very soft and i feel like to eat some...:)ReplyDelete
Hi Veronica, love your bread, very soft and fluffy. yum yumReplyDelete
Have a nice weekend.